What’s in a master keyboard, after all? Quite a lot of controls — here you are the breakdown.
- The MIDI output of every Jamkey control can be customized using the freely provided editor for PC and Mac.
- The central area can easily hold a laptop or a tablet computer.
- Two Fatar TP8o (Premium Waterfall Action keyboard)
- 61 and 73 keys
- Touch sensitivity
- Two sets of 9 drawbars for upper and lower (can be configured as generic slider controls, e.g. for controlling a mixer)
- A set of 2 drawbars for bass pedalboard
Organ-specific controls (rotative)
- 8 rotative controls preassigned to Volume, Drive, Click Volume, Reverb, Equalizer (bass, mid-frequency, middle, treble)
Organ-specific buttons (LED-backlit)
- Percussion: On/Off, Soft/Normal volume, Slow/Fast decay, Second/Third harmony.
- Vibrato: Upper On/Off, Lower On/Off, type selection.
- Rotor: On/Off, Slow/Fast
- Upper keyboard transpose: Up/Down
- Lower Keyboard Transpose Up/Down
Generic synth controls
- 8 freely assignable rotative controls
- 8 freely assignable buttons with LED-backlit
- 8 freely assignable pad controls
- 6 buttons with LED-backlit, for issuing Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast-forward and Loop commands to external sequencers
- 8 buttons for storing / retrieving custom “patches” (complete instrument setups)
- Midi learn button
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
Rear panel connections
- Four 1⁄4-inch jack ports for the following pedal controls: 2 Volume/Expression (assignable) and 2 Sustain (assignable)
- In and Out MIDI ports
- 1 USB port for MIDI
- DC and On/Off main switch
Specifications and appearance subject to change without notice.